Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Go Bears!..

BlaAaAagh, soooo, I had another GRIZZLY BEAR dream again.. It's been quite sometime actually when it comes to the HAUNTING of my dreams and their freaky reoccurring ways.

So, last night my BEAR dream involved the cubs in it, like I usually do I saw the bear cubs first and immediately go into action mode because where there are cubs there is a big ugly mean mother..fucker. Fuckin' mother? Meh. Anyways, I see these cubs, and they seem moreee...teddy bear like, they just physically looked more like a teddy bear than an actual future evil giant grizzly bear that will inevitably stalk me in my dreams. Also, I was able to run inside without any SUPER close calls with mama bear, AND get all the other stupid innocent people whose lives fall into my hands, INSIDE the house so that NO ONE DIED! *phew* Also, in my dream there are always TWO bear cubs. Anywizzle, consensus: Dream NOT Nightmare. SO, I am prepared to, AGAIN, look up the significance of these 'swipe-your-head-right-off'' capable aminals in the DREAMWORLD.

Haha, wow so I am writing this current sentence at 2:53am the NEXT day. ANNYWAYS-BEARS! So believe it or not I actually DID look up bear's symbolism in dreams (not), I just got distracted during that same moment (believe).

Bears symbolize a multitude of things of course, and this is just a general interpretation (I mean we ARE talking about a dream here), but here goes. Bears are found to signify strength and honor. Usually, in a dream about or with bears, they often signify some type of habit (bears are habitual animals). They also can be a sign of duality. Or that you must hibernate on a thought for longer, or possibly gain some outside perspective on an issue before making a decision. They can also symbolize the very innate and raw protective nature of a mother bear.

I told Kevin about the dream in which that young grizzly cub was chasing me in circles and how I kept running and running and just barely making it through one door in my house just to try to survive running to the next and the next, and so on-as this ravenous, blood thirsty beast chased me, as if for fun, as if it couldn't wait to torture my frightened little soul. I told Kevin, about how somehow at one point I got just far ahead of the bear that I had time to slip behind one of the doors I went through. For some reason I had an orange and I rolled it out from the door to distract the grizzly and as it came lumbering slowly around the door frame, nose investigating the rolling orange, I came up behind the unsuspecting bear and slit its thought in one savage and poignant moment. And as my arm  finished the movement across the bears thought, I looked down only to see my dictator of an ex boyfriend heavy in my arms as his head rolled and hit the floor. There was no longer a beast chasing me, but this beast of burden I once called my lover wasn't chasing me with that familiar blood thirsty look in his eyes either. I've always loved that dream..haha it makes me smile to realize how actively my mind perpetuates surrealism. Asleep and awake. Or the other way around, some would argue we don't know the difference, but it's all the same thing to me. To me, my dreams are just myself communicating within myself without the ease of conscious thought because I am sleeping after all, and not therefore receptive to myself on a normal awake level. So this is where psycho-schematic processes bind together to communicate with me in a way where I am receptive to these thoughts, without having to be fully conscious. My electrical currents never stop, the temperature doesn't drastically change, I am still Dallas Taylor McMackin, except I double clicked 'hibernate' and shut my  mascara'd screens. I love how innate we are, I mean no wonder we are so analytic- we are so complicated, so complex and yet so in tune with everything else. We are at such oneness with ourselves until we give into that desire to analyze. But that's just my own analysis, so don't mind me ;)

3:33am- of COURSE.. good morning and sweet dreams world<3

No comments:

Post a Comment